20 chocolate kisses- unwrapped
¼ cup margarine/butter
20 refrigerated biscuits (~2 pkgs.)
½ cup sugar
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Melt margarine/butter.
2. Mix sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
3. Flatten the biscuits into 3inch circles.
4. Place a kiss in each circle and wrap the biscuit around the
5. Dip the wrapped biscuits in the butter and then roll in the
6. Make two layers in a greased ring mold.
7. Bake at 375 degrees F for ~20 minutes.
1 pkg. brownie mix (needs to make 13x9 inch pan)
½ cup oil
¼ cup water
1. Line 13x9 inch pan with foil & grease foil. (Let foil hang
over the edges.)
2. Stir together brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs.
3. Pour into lined pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.
5. Let cool completely- about 45 minutes.
6. Cover pan with foil and put pan in freezer for 30 minutes.
7. Uncover brownies and lift the brownies by lifting the foil
edges, and set the brownies on a cutting board.
8. With a heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut-out heart brownies.
9. Place on wax paper and drizzle the glaze over the hearts. Immediately
decorated with sprinkles.
store-bought frosting in the microwave for 30-40 seconds. Pour
melted frosting over brownies immediately and then put sprinkles
on right after. If you do this on wax paper it is really easy
to clean up.
¼ cup butter- softened
3oz. pkg. cream cheese- softened
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips- melted
1 Devil’s Food Cake Mix
1. Cream butter and cream cheese until softened.
2. Add melted chocolate and egg, mix well.
3. Add cake mix, mix well.
4. Roll dough out on floured surface.
5. Using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut-out cookies.
6. Place on ungreased cookie sheets, ½ apart.
7. Bake at 375 degrees F for 7-9 minutes.
8. Let stand on cookie sheets for 2 minutes and then move to cooling
9. Once cookies are cooled- about 10 minutes- drizzle frosting
back and forth across the cookies.
store-bought frosting for ~15 seconds. Drizzle over cookies.
Chocolate Cream Puff
Cream Puff Ingredients:
½ cup water
¼ cup butter
½ cup flour
1/8 tsp. salt
3.4oz pkg. non-instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup milk
¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
½ cup frozen, whipped topping- thawed
1. Cover cookie sheet with foil. Lightly mark a heart shape on
the foil using a toothpick.
2. Bring water and butter to a boil in medium saucepan.
3. Add flour and salt while stirring vigorously. Make sure to
get any flour off the sides of the pan. Stir into a ball.
4. Remove from heat and add eggs one at a time. Beat after each
egg until mixture is smooth and glossy.
5. Put the mixture in a quart-size plastic freezer bag. Cut an
½” corner off the bag. This will be your piping bag.
6. Using a 1/3 of the mixture, trace the outline of the heart
on the foil.
7. Then using another 1/3 of the mixture, trace the outside of
the first heart.
8. With the last 1/3, pipe a heart on top of the previous 2 outlines.
*Smooth out the heart shape using a wet pastry brush.
9. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.
10. Take place the foil with the pastry on a cooling rack and
cool for ~20 minutes.
1. Bring pudding mix and milk to a boil in a medium saucepan.
2. When boiling and somewhat thickened, add chocolate chips and
stir until melted.
3. Cool for about 20 minutes and then add whipped topping.